Friday, June 4, 2010

A few things to consider

I'm feeling incredibly lazy this evening, so I decided that I'd leave you with a few things to ponder over the weekend. Enjoy, but don't strain your brain too much.

1.) Why does Lady Ga Ga yell “truth!” at the start of Just Dance?

2.) If you’re going to be on a reality show, and you’re from Georgia[1], act like you’ve got some ____ sense. If you’re going to hold it down for the dirty, then please act rationally. Don’t cry when the judges give you constructive criticism. Stay sober. Don’t make out with more then one dude or lady. Better yet, don’t make out with any dudes or ladies. People think poorly of the peach state already. They don’t need you enforcing any negative stereotypes.

It hurts Harry Dawg's heart when you act a fool.

3.) What is Gonzo[2] exactly?

Good gawd man... this is... BAT COUNTRY!!!

4.) Never refer to Pizza as “za”. It demeans both you and the pizza.

5.) Megan Fox was recently fired from Transformers 3. Who will they find that is willing to talk interact with vaguely racist evil robots while running through the dessert in slow motion for 45 plus minutes without getting tired as well as she can?

6.) Speaking of Megan Fox… Jonah Hex? Really? You couldn’t find a more obscure/horrible comic book based movie to be in? Do you hate yourself, your career, and your acting millions that much?

Yep... this is what teenage girls want their next heartthrob to look like...

7.) At some point in your life, you will eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that will be better than any other peanut butter and jelly sandwich you will ever eat. You may have already eaten it.

Note: The video I am posting doesn't have nothing to do with nothing, but Reggie and the Full Effect is an awesome band, and this video makes me laugh.

8.) Once time, I was going to start a band called Fancy Pants Greg and the Wizards, but then I realized:

a. My name isn’t Greg

b. My pants aren’t fancy

c. None of the wizards were actually practicing magicians[3].

d. I can’t play a musical instrument

9.) Why can’t computers in real life do the same stuff that they can on television and in the movies?

10.) I’ll probably never be the subject of one of Kanye West’s hurtful and (often) bigoted rants. I’m not entirely certain how I feel about this development.

Imma let you finish Blake Sumner, but you need to know that you're blog is the worst blog of all times. ALL TIMES!

Ya'll stay classy... wherever ya'll is...

Blakely A-dam Sumner


[1] Particularly south Georgia.

[2] The muppet, not the style of journalism pioneered by the late Hunter S. Thompson.

[3] I think the drummer knew a few card tricks, but that hardly counts.

3 comments:

  1. Those were hilarious. You made my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude... that pb&j video rocked!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... and i have NO IDEA what the hell Gonzo actually is. neither does my roommate.

    ReplyDelete