Sunday, March 28, 2010

giving up the crown

I've spent today in a thunderstorm in the back of an all metal trailer (as if I were daring the heavens to strike me down with a great vengance and furious fire.

We're almost done. I think. I hope.

So, anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I won't have access to the ole' internets, facebooks, or blogerations until at least the end of the week next week. So nows your opportunity to say whatever you've wanted to say to me, and have it go unchallenged for at least 5 to 7 business days. Go ahead and do it. It's good to air your grievances from time to time.

That being said. I officially step down as the king of clermont. I was unable to name a backfill, so until a suitable backfill can be announced I decalre marshall law to be in order.

I repeat, the pleasure has been all mine. I'll talk with you all in a week or so.

Heart,

Blakely A-Dam Sumner
The once (and future?) king

No comments:

Post a Comment